Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Make Your Everyday Things Handmade Things

In hopes of helping those who still may be in possession of this mindset, I am going to admit to once having thought in this way:

Sure, it's great to support handmade and local sellers, but I don't always need and/or have the money for those little "extras." After I go to the store to pick up my everyday essentials for living, I don't always want to buy some cute little handmade trinket.


Solution: be sure your everyday things are handmade (or vinage!) things!!


Sometimes people (including myself) forget that buying handmade doesn't have to be a luxury, it can be a lifestyle. You may not need a mustache on a stick, but everyone needs an ink pen! And you may find fingerless gloves impractical on a winter day in Kansas, but real gloves and mittens are always great!


So please check out these fabulous, functional items from Kansas Etsians!



Kitchen & Bathroom Sink Soap by woodenfencesoaps, $4


2 comments:

  1. It's pretty cool to be be featured among so much talent from the Sunflower State! I see a couple of familiar faces but a lot of new faces, too. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Samsonite vintage trunk case!!

    Folloing you!

    ReplyDelete